Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What I Do for Fun: Jackson

From Jackson: This is some of the stuff I do for fun in St. Papoul and when we go out exploring . . .


Playing tennis in St. Papoul:

Trying a new toy-mijiggy in a park in Toulouse:

Reading my new Jigsaw Jones mystery that I got from Amazon (Mitchell is reading his new Nintendo Power issue sent by Auntie Sue - thanks Auntie Sue!):

Going over the bridge in Toulouse Gardens:

Playing with my Dad:

Me by the water:

Chef Jackson making crepes with my Mom:

Yummy chocolate:



I can wash the dishes myself:

I like to play pool at the bar (restaurant):



I am racking up another game:

We got this scooter for a couple of Euros at a Vide Grenier ("empty the attic") flea market sale:



Me at the beach (who's that sea monster?):

I got my motorcycle license:
Flat Stanley at the Botanical Gardens in Toulouse (Museum of Natural History):

Flat Stanley horseback riding in Toulouse:
Doing school with Flat Stanley watching me:

A big Flat Stanley update is coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jackson and Mitchell, you seem to be having a great time on your world trip! I see that Mom has started schooling you so you should have a lot to talk and write about. I guess Flat Stanley will have a lot to talk about too. Bye for now and will talk to you another time. Lots of love, Nana and George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom & George! Thanks for leaving us a comment. I tried to call you last night but could not get through . . . just wondering how the move is going? I will try again tonight!

    Love,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Nick:

    Hi Jackson:

    School has started already. I'm in the 2/3 split. Ms Chiota is the teacher for the 2/3 split. How was Paris? We are really enjoying your blog and your pictures.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick! I really liked Paris and New York the best. How do you like Gr. 2? We are going to Barcelona in October and we will see a Barcelona FC soccer game. I can't wait.

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment or e-mail us directly at ktelborn@gmail.com